Nortech Control 1 Door Time & Attendance System
Track time & attendance of your employees easily with the Nortech CRC221 system.
This full system allows employers to get detailled reports of how many hours employees have worked in a month. Simply assign a proximity fob to an employee via the user friendly software supplied and have them present the fob each time they arrive at or leave work. The system can also be used for muster reports in the event of emergencies so you know exactly who was in your building at the time of an evacuation.
The system is simple to conenct up, everything wires back to the main control panel and full instructions are supplied. All kit components and software have been designed and manufactured in the UK so the instructions and user interface are in plain English with plenty of helpful illustrations. Connect the proximity readers to the control panel with the supplied cable and connect the control panel to a PC with the same cable (the cable actually wires to a USB converter module allowing you to connect the panel to the PC using USB).
The system has the ability to control access to the premises as well as act as a time and attendance system. Add the optinal locking system and exit buttons from the above drop down box in order to use this functionality.
When used as an access control system, features such as timed entry and guest fobs can be used. Managers can choose to schedule when users fobs can be used. For example, if employees are not supposed to enter the building between 6pm and 8am or at weekends, their fobs will not unlock the door between those times. The door can also be remotely locked and unlocked by an operator using the software or the door can be scheduled to only lock at certain times.
This system is a flexible, professional solution to many applications and can be expanded up to over 100 doors and thousands of users if need be.
We can supply comprehensive telephone based technical support and if you have any questions before ordering, please don't hesitate to contact us either by phone, email or through the Live Chat feature on the right hand side of the page.
In the kit:
• Nortech CRC221-48-ENC-1 Access Control Panel
• Norpass 3 Access Control Software with Time & Attendance Reporting
• RS-485 to USB Converter for PC Connection to the Panel
• 2 x Weather Proof Proximity Readers (one for arriving, one for leaving)
• 20 x Proximity Fobs to Give to Your Staff
• 7Ah Backup Battery allows the system to run if power is cut
• 100m roll of 8 core cable for connecting the system up
In the Additional Locking Kit (choose in the above drop down box):
• Magnetic Locking Device (maglock)
• Mounting Brackets for Maglock
• Free Exit Button (labelled "Door Release")
• 'Break Glass' Callpoint in Case of Emergency