4 Channel CCTV kit with monitor & mobile login (DVD Writer Version)
An upgraded version of the 901.882 kit, the DVR supplied in this kit has an integral DVD writer which enables customers to back up incidents to DVD for playback on thier PC. This complete CCTV kit is designed to be one of the easiest to install, set up and use on the market. Supplied with a 4 channel recorder which stores footage on an internal 750Gb hard drive (enough space to store 3 weeks worth of footage before it automatically overwrites the oldest data), 4 cameras (choose from internal colour dome cameras or external high resolution dome cameras with up to 20 metre night vision), 4 x 20 metre lengths of ready made CCTV cable, a low voltage power supply for the cameras and an A4 CCTV warning sign which is Data Protection Act compliant. We've also included an 18.5" LED VGA monitor in the unbeatable price!
Once the system is installed and hooked up to your internet connection, you can view the cameras anywhere in the world with an internet connection either on a PC or by using your Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry or Windows 7 phone. Instructions on how to set this up are included in the kit but our expert technical team will gladly guide you through it step by step over the phone if you wish.
The kit is supplied as standard with 4 indoor colour dome cameras but you can upgrade the cameras by choosing the outdoor night vision cameras from the above drop down list. These outdoor cameras feature infra-red illumination technology which allow them to see in the dark using light that cannot be seen by the human eye.
• View your cameras on an iPhone, Android, Blackberry or Windows phone
• Record 4 cameras simultaneously and play back either in split screen or full screen mode
• Comes as a full kit with everything you need for a full working CCTV system
• Easily play back using the time and date search mode or event list
• Intelligent motion detection feature enables you to set the system to only record when there is movement
• Supplied with a 18.5" flat screen monitor
• Choose from indoor colour dome cameras or outdoor night vision dome cameras
• Outdoor cameras use infra-red technology to see in the dark up to 20 metres
• Professional quality CCTV cameras use Sony made CCD sensor chips, not low quality CMOS sensors
• Full, unlimited telephone based technical support given to get you up and running
To connect the system to the internet, you will need a broadband internet connection with a router (such as the BT HomeHub). To connect the system to the router, you will need a network patch lead, we can provide these leads at lengths from 1 metre to 20 metres.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our technical team on the number at the top of the page.