4 channel complete CCTV kit with IR dome cameras
The ultimate in cost effective, professional quality CCTV for your home or business!
Genuine Sony CCD Technology
Using cameras which incorporate genuine Sony technology, night vision and a 3 axis mount which allows them to be installed on a horizontal or vertical surface. The cameras are suited to use outdoors or indoors and are fully tested to IP65 weather resistant standards.
Feature Packed CCTV Recorder
The advanced digital video recorder (DVR) is supplied with a 500Gb hard drive which can record for up to 4 weeks at a time before automatically overwriting the oldest footage. Other advanced features include the ability to search for incidents via a user friendly calendar based menu system and the option to back up important incidents to a USB stick or directly to your PC.
View Live Footage on Your Smart Phone
Once installed and configured, the cameras can be viewed over the internet using a smartphone (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android device, Blackberry or Windows 7 phone), on a PC either through a web browser or using the dedicated Windows software supplied free of charge.
Free unlimited telephone based technical support is available for the set up and use of your CCTV system. Our dedicated, UK based technical support team can even take control of your PC and perform all the necessary set up for you.
It's All in the Box
This amazing CCTV kit is supplied with all the necessary equipment including a 20 metre length of ready made cable for each camera (extensions are available, see the related products at the bottom of the page), power supply to suit all 4 cameras, 4Gb USB memory stick to back up incidents, 1 metre CAT5 network lead to connect the system to your broadband router and 2 Data Protection Act compliant CCTV warning signs.
Unlimited Telephone Based Technical Support
Getting the system up and running is a plug and play process with everything being as straightforward as possible. Setting up for viewing over the internet takes a little setting up but with the help of our technical team, you'll be viewing the cameras on your phone in no time.
Installation time - Usually between 2 and 6 hours depending on building type and DIY level
Configuration time - Usually no more than 1 hour
Masonary dril bit set
Masonary drill bit long enough to go through outer wall (if cameras are being installed outside)
Ladder (depending on required height of cameras)
Cable clips (see related items)
An allen key to adjust the view of the cameras is supplied as well as screws and plugs to attach the cameras to the wall or ceiling.
In the box:
- 4 channel H.264 DVR with network functionality allowing users to view over the internet on a PC or on their iPhone
- 500Gb hard drive installed which will allow up to 6 weeks worth of data to be stored on the system at a time
- 4 x internal / external vandal resistant night vision cameras with a resolution of 420 TV Lines and a 1/3" Sony CCD image sensor
- 4 x 20 metre lengths of ready made power / video cable for connection of the cameras to the DVR
- 4 way 12 volt DC power supply unit to power all 4 cameras
- 1 metre connection lead for the DVR to a TV via SCART
- 2 x A4 CCTV warning signs for Data Protection Act compliance
- 4GB USB Stick for backup of evidence
- 1m Network Cable for connecting unit to your router
- Cameras incorporate Sony CCD technology to give fantastic quality images
- Infra-red technology allows the cameras to see up to 20 metres whilst the light is invisible to the human eye
- Camera design allows for the cables to be completely covered reducing the risk of them being cut by vandals
- DVR allows remote log in on a PC via the internet using the dedicated free software or a web browser
- The latest technology allows users to view live footage on their iPhone using the free app
- 500Gb hard drive size allows up to 6 weeks to be stored on the DVR at any one time
- When the system reaches the capacity of the hard drive, it will automatically begin to overwrite the oldest footage
- Users can back up incidents and events to a standard USB memory stick to view back on a PC
- Integrated motion detection technology means the DVR can be set to only record when the cameras see movement without the use of any additional equipment
|number of video inputs||4|
|mobile remote viewing||Yes|
|browser remote viewing||Yes|
|cms software available||Yes|
|simultaneous web users||5|
|ir remote control supplied||Yes|
|number of audio inputs||1|
|internal hard drive bays||1|
|maximum internal hard drive storage||2Tb|
|hard drive interface||Sata|
|number of alarm inputs||4|
|warranty term||3 Year|
|warranty type||Return to Base|
|ir range||Up to 15 metres|
|camera voltage||12V DC|