GJD310 D-TECT3 Triple-Tech PIR Detector
The GJD310 D-TECT3 dual technology detector is a BS 8418 compliant, quad PIR and microwave external movement detector which can be used to control cameras as well as interfaces with GJD’s lighting control systems.
The detector’s triple technology sensing module helps to reduce flase alarms through the detection of not only infra-red radiation but also through microwave radiation detection.
The GJD310 D-TECT3 dual technology detector is equipped with two volt free and two negative switched outputs with a programmable beam range of up to 30 metres, avoiding boundary overspill and offering truly exceptional resistance to false alarms.
• Aesthetically pleasing modern design incorporating advanced technological features with radically powerful capabilities.
• The D-TECT3 has a well proven exceptional resistance to false alarms. It also has a high immunity to triggers from the sun, reflections and shadows enabling response centres to deal with genuine threats.
• The adjustable pan (180º) & tilt (90º) electronics module, coupled with a mounting height of up to 6 metres, allows the view of D-TECT3 sensor and the camera to be matched.
• All detectors in the D-TECT range are programmable via an optional key fob remote control, which is a great benefit for post installation adjustments.
• A conduit cable adaptor is available for surface mount connections.
• The robust zinc alloy metal case is IP55 rated and fitted with front & rear tamper switches.
• No other movement detectors are more versatile or offer such a wide range of features to enhance the detection of threats and significantly reduce the incidence of false alarms.
The D-TECT range sets new standards of performance and control, is easier to install and yet is highly cost-effective.
Manufacturer's part numbers:- GJD310 / GJD310C