GJD Mini Opal Outdoor PIR detector for lighting systems - GJD332
GJD332 Mini Opal External PIR Detector
The GJD mini opal is an unobtrusive, discreet and attractive outdoor passive infra-red motion detector (PIR) which gives up to 30 metre coverage and can be connected to GJD's range of lighting controllers which allows you to fully manage your lighting system.
The GJD mini opal has an adjustable coverage of anywhere from 10 to 30 metres and features fully adjustable curtains which allow you to focus the detection on much more specific areas than a standard PIR. The housing of the mini opal is IP55 weatherproof rated and is modelled after the immensly popular D-TECT range of CCTV detectors.
The GJD mini opal has many professional advanced features which make it stand out against DIY alternatives and more expensive competitors alike:
• Sensor mounted white-light filter (sun glasses) to prevent false detections on sunny days
• Dual tamper switches for case and wall-mount tamper detection
• Zone blanking using vertical curtains and horizontal foil for precise area coverage
• ±90° horizontal and ±45° vertical aim adjustment
• Conformally coated electronics for enhanced UV and moisture resilience
• Attractive, 21st century styling with a protective cover to disguise sensor direction
Add buckets of style and functionality to your lighting system by using the GJD mini opal PIR in conjunction with the GJD range of lighting controllers (Sapphire and Emerald models available) and Solitare expanders. For added control, why not add the Dygizone to your lighting system?
|detection range||1- to 30 metres adjustable|
|pir ip rating||IP55|
|colour||Silver / White|